Hooray - fall is coming! That means spice smells filling my home and boots for days. I love fall, it is my favorite time of year, for real. And as the calendar continues it is time to revisit my goals for August and set new ones for September.
So, to recap last month:
Goals for August
Post at least 3 times a week, REGULARLYBy the end of the month I was posting almost 5 times a week regularly.
- Do at least one outfit post - and get the hubs to photograph it - I failed, Carrying it over to September.
- Get all of my social media connected to my blog and public worthy - I believe I made some pretty good progress on this one but not completely satisfied yet.
- Decorate my living room walls - they are so bare! I didn't get my living room done, but I did decorate my kitchen and completely overhauled my guest bathroom.
Organize the cabinet in my bathroom - it is ridiculous right now.DONE! It isn't perfect but it is so much better!
- Run 20 miles over the course of the month - Not quite and by not quite I mean no where close -5 miles for the month UGH!
- Lift at the gym at least twice a week - I did this most of the month but when I started to feel sick I fell off the wagon.
Plan at least two date-nights for Nate and I
- Work on how personally I take things sometimes - I feel like I did well this month!
Stay better connected to my sister as she starts her first year of college- so far so good!
Now for the new ones. Here are my goals for September:
Goals for August
- Post 5-times a week and schedule them ahead of time
- Do at least one outfit post - and get the hubs to photograph it
- Get all of my social media connected to my blog and public worthy
- Create a media kit for my blog
- Decorate my living room walls - they are so bare!
- DIY decor for above the bed in my room
- Run 20 miles over the course of the month
- Lift at the gym at least twice a week
- Create a workout plan for the month and stick to it!
- Make a Fall bucket list
- Meet up with an out of town friend
- Plan a fun celebration for Nate's birthday!
What are your goals for the month? How are you keeping yourself accountable?
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!